Monday 14 March 2011

Cut front, back and disc cover




Disc cover (with centre of disc at centre of streetlamp)
Front cover
Back cover

These are the three cut images for the disc, front and back covers respectively. The disc cover is a section of the front cover focused on the streetlamp. I wanted the very centre of the lamp to be in the centre of the disc, however, this would make the image much less clear than it is already.
I still want to do work on the front cover, to blend logo into the darkness, as I'm not totally happy with it (I have done this at home on paint, whereas school computers have photography software where I can blend the image.)
I am still questioning whether or not to include any song titles on the back cover, as many albums do not include them, such as, for example, Arcade Fire's The Suburbs.
If I do this, I will include song titles in the inner book, that I am still to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment